Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nottingham - A lovely city of UK

These days I am in Nottingham, lovely city. I love the culture, professionalism of people here. I have seen the transparency in my cutomer's culture. They respect each and every one ( whoever he or she may be), there is no unnecessary clash as far as work is concern. Everyone is approachable and they will listen to you sincerely. All the information and approval process is quite mature. one can enjoy working here. The same thing is missing in our Indian IT sector. unnecessary politics, high expectation and most of the people are not able to handle these extreme condition and they suffer in their personal life. We need to learn from them and we should try to implement the "Best practice" of their culture in our work place as well.

Coming back to city ..its cold here ..but its lovely and beautiful spring out here...I am enjoying ....I am going to see London this weekend ..and will update you about my trip for sure..:) ...till then good bye.

1 comment:

Aditya said...

Nottingham a beautiful place indeed, life has never been so beautiful. perhaps it is in the air of this place that everyone gels with everyone else so well. the open environment is just happily contagious.